using gdb for code compiled with armcc

Hello All,

I have developed a remote stub to debug arm-elf-gcc compiled code on
arm processor. Now, I want to be able to use my debugger to debug
armcc compiled code.

Can gdb read and understand armcc compiled code and symbol tables? Is
it possible to get gdb to debug the armcc compiled code by making
changes to the stub I have right now? If so how much work is involved
in this and where do I get started?

Thankyou,
Nagender