Re: [Gdb-discuss] Should we close down gdb-discuss@gnu.org?

..  but I would lean towards leaving the
list in place until that happens.

Yes.

Jim,

I suspect this is really a marketing problem. Can I suggest approaching the posters and just ask them what information they relied on when identifying that list?

We not so recently had a similar problem with PRMS vs bug-gdb . It turned out that users were dilligently (and obviously correctly) following instructions in one of the README files, oops! Once that was fixed the problem largely went away!

Andrew

PS: The mail archives appear to be broken :-(