Re: [Gdb] removing src/dejagnu, src/expect

The gcc QA folks here apparently already use the built-in version of expect, not the src/ one for their automated testsuite runs. They said they had to fix one 3.3 test, but that test is okay in 3.5. So it sounds like we are okay.

The bit of info that needs to be transferred, then, is that whoever does the work to incorporate whatever patches we have to the expect sources shouldn't bother to try to get Ian's patches in, as they aren't really needed.

Jim