using gdb on HP-UX

Hello

I have used gdb on linux and solaris and am currently trying to use it on
HP-UX. I get the following message from gdb when I try to debug a program
'foo':

-----------------------------
$ gdb foo
GNU gdb 6.0
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "hppa1.1-hp-hpux10.20"...
warning: pxdb not found at standard location: /opt/langtools/bin
gdb will not be able to debug /home/sriniv/foo
Please install pxdb at the above location and then restart gdb.
You can also run pxdb on /home/sriniv/foo with the command
"pxdb /home/sriniv/foo" and then restart gdb.

(gdb)

what is pxdb ? Is it a HP-UX specific thing ? Where can I get a copy of
it ?

Any help is appreciated.

     thanx

     srinivas