Re: gdb + perl

It was clear just by looking at the dispatch table in mi-cmd.c that the
MI implementation wasn't even as complete as the documentation. However,
fleshing out the MI as the need arises seemed much cleaner than any of
the alternatives. I am actually quite happy with the MI infrastructure
itself. I'd be happy to flesh out needed bits of the implementation over
time.

			-Kip