Re: Query: gdb for target TX19

Thus spake Monika Chaddha
oops wrong button last time . so continuing where i left off.

more comprehensive info in the gdb manual regarding this. Atleast gives a
decent introductory perspective to things. but to summarize .
essentially <arch>-tdep.c / <arch>-tdep.h . : general target stuff

arch-<os>-tdep.c : os specific stuff

arch-<os>-nat.c : os specific stuff if you want a native port .

hope this helps.
cheers
Ramana

> If u can give any information in this regard, I'll be really thankful to
> u.
>
> Monika

----
Ramana Radhakrishnan