Re: gdb 6.0: build on Solaris 5.8 fails for infrun.c

    >>> But with gcc 3.0.4 this file compiled fine and I could produce a gdb
    >>> image.  Though there's still a problem in utils. Make stops now with:
    Andrew>
    Andrew> Fortunatly these utils don't need to be built before you can use
    Andrew> GDB.  Anyway, this is again weird - .LL177 is a gcc symbol - so
    Andrew> I'm again wondering about GCC?
    Klaus>
    Klaus> oddly enough I can compile/link this file now with the old 2.95.3
    Klaus> again.  I guess it's time to get a recent gcc version and see how
    Klaus> far I'll get then.

I finally managed to get and build gcc 3.3.2. With this gcc version gdb 6.0
builds without any problems now under Solaris 5.8.

Thanks

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             kzeitler@lucent.com  |
---
/\___/\
                   \_@ @_/
 | A day for firm decisions!!!!! Or is it? |
                  \O/   \O/