mail to gcc-testresults and gdb-patches disappearing

Mail that I have sent from my superh.com account to
gcc-testresults and gdb-patches in the last weeks has never
appeared in the mailing list archives.  I've already sent
email to overseers, but without any results - and no way to
tell if the mail arrived in the first place.

If this helps, I have the smtp logs for some of the mails that
went missing; they show that the mail has been delivered to
sources.redhat.com/gcc.gnu.org .