Re: vast numbers of unimplemented MI commands.

> Somebody like you for instance (who understands the needs of GDB
> frontends because he's developping one) who also invests time into
> making GDB/MI better. See for instance one of the commands that
> our GVD (our graphical front-end) needed: What we did was simply propose
> a new command, discussed it, and then implemented it.

And I forgot to say: it may seem that working both on your frontend and
GDB is increase your amount of work. But on the crontrary, I think this
approach is going to save you some time in the long run. Based on the
GVD experience, the less CLI output you have to parse, the better off
you'll be.

--
Joel