Re: IBM S/390 prologue analysis revisited

On Jun 30,  6:22pm, Jim Blandy wrote:

> So, how do you folks feel the balance falls?

I'd like to see your patch go in, if for no other reason than that
it'll help provide better backtraces for executables which lack
debugging information.  (DWARF CFI won't always be available,
will it?)

Also, I happen to think that the implementation is pretty cool and I
think it'd be worth having around as a good example of how to
implement a prologue analyzer.

Kevin