Re: Updating to Autoconf 2.5x

> So first Christopher objects to a list having @codesourcery.com at
> the end, and now Alexandre wants @redhat.com at the end?  Thanks to
> both companies for giving us so much free software work, but let's
> avoid any company conflicts by avoiding use of either company's
> domain as much as we can, OK?  To do otherwise will just confuse
> people into thinking that something is a single-company effort, when
> it is not.

Well, fair is fair.  You want a list on gcc.gnu.org for a project that
involves more non-gcc projects than gcc projects.  Let's avoid any
project conflicts by avoiding project names in the mailing list as
much as we can, ok?  To do otherwise will just confuse people into
thinking that something is a single-project effort, when it is not.

Most of the projects involved in this switch happen to be hosted on
sources.redhat.com, so it makes sense to put the mailing list there.
Heck, even gcc itself is hosted on sources.redhat.com.