Re: long long considered harmful?

Was that really so hard? And it's a lot clearer.

Well, it's not really that hard.  I'm just being grumpy because it's snowing
outside and I really want to get this stuff committed one of these days.
I'd already done that to our i386 stuff both to remove the dependency on the
structure and to account for our weird ordering of registers.  See snippet
below:

I thought snow was one of Canada's two main exports?

More seriously, a things-to-do-today item is to add to gdb (well immediatly remote.c) code that reads in a regformats file, and then uses that to unpack a raw target byte-ordered (or network ordered?) buffer.

Kris, that problem sounds very similar to what you're doing here.

Andrew