GDB server and threaded application

Hello,

I am having a problem with remote gdb debugging
using gdbserver to work with multi threads.
The command "info threads" shows only one thread.

I am using glibc 2.1.3, powerpc-linux-gdb 5.3,
powerpc-linux-gcc 2.9.5

Observed that qfThreadInfo packet response contains
only
one thread, not a list of all the threads in our
application.

How does the all_threads list get populated with the
other
threads?

Is this feature supported with the versions that we
are using?

-Kalpesh