Re: gdbserver relocation?

Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com> writes:

> What do you think of the following patch (I added the `handle_query'
> target callback, and then provided a linux-low.c implementation)?

It looks reasonable to me. Do you have GDB copyright papers on file?

I don't think so; ac131313 sent me a form to do this, which I CC'd to
the FSF a week ago or so, but I haven't received any reply yet (I will
certainly sign an assignment, but it may take a while to get a copyright
disclaimer from my work).

It's a legal process and as such can take a little time. Once the paper work is resolved, can you please submit this patch to gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com

Andrew