where can I get the gdb development documentation?

We want to do something about gdb, but it is difficult for us to analyze its source code.
We want to get its development documentation, and it maybe help us.
Who can tell me where I can get the documentation? Is it a free documentation, and can I get it freely? But I don't mean gdbint documentation.

免费下载 MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/