Re: GDB's roles

One of my concerns from my previous thread about this, which seems to have died, ...

`shit happens'.

If you check your mailbox you'll notice an e-mail I sent in november to the global maintainers that identified a number of problem areas (from memory, I delayed sending it until you'd been made a global maintainer). You'll note that Java was top of that list and I've since managed to resolve it - Java patches have just started to flow again. Your discussion has helped clarify a few things and re-prioritize accordingly.

As the `adminstrator', I get to follow through all of this.

Andrew