Re: gdb Digest 22 Jan 2003 10:11:55 -0000 Issue 1070

Andrew,

Done. I suggested:

-interpreter-complete console all? string

which returns

completion="longest match"

if all? is NO, and

completions={"first match", "second match", ...}

if all? is YES. This would do both single & double <TAB>. Maybe num_completions for all? == YES might be helpful as well?

Jim