Re: GDB `cannotfix' pr state, require PR with xfail `moving forward'.

In that case I'd want "broken in all GCC's" to be open rather than
suspended.  Does this bother anyone?
Yes, that bothers me, it would be wrong. The only time a PR is in the open state is when no one has looked at it. As soon as someone looks at the PR, it should be changed from open to some other state - analized, suspended, closed, ...

Andrew