Re: A testsuite update, for the curious

Hi Daniel,

We're in danger here of doing partial analysis on a lot of bugs
and not finishing any of them.  Well, okay, I'm in that danger.
You get a lot of stuff committed.  :)

> It is dependent (like the rest of gdb.gdb/) on the compiler used to
> build gdb and the optimization level.  Do you use 2.95.3 +
> optimization to build any of your GDB's?

I don't control any optimization dimension, so all my tests are
at default optimization.  So that explains why you see stuff in
complaints.exp and I don't see it.

I do test with many gcc's including gcc 2.95.3.

I could really use a big home cluster!

Michael C