Re: `chain-frame'

This unwinds to the ``inner most frame''. Instead of calling create_new_frame(), get_current_frame() creates this frame and then unwinds it.

Oh, er.  Right, I should have understood that by now.  Thank you.
If I was ever granted a wish allowing me to change one (pair) of gdb commands, up/down would be it.

Oops, yes.  Just:

	chain-frame:

though I think.

This'll require playing around with my vocabulary a little to get used
to it, but I can buy it.  The general action is "unwinding"; looking
for the "chain" is one mechanism.  I like it.
Er, actually, I've, hopefully, got a beter idea:

extras-frame

It reflects how the original frame code would use INIT_EXTRA_FRAME_INFO during initialization.

Thing is, the phrase `frame chain' is just too useful when describing the [er] frame chain (all the frames strung together).

Andrew