gdb_mbuild -do-not-clean-up option

Hello,

In using gdb_mbuild.sh on a machine with lots of disk space (> 2gb free) I've found things work even better if none of the build directories are removed. Instead relying on gdb/Makefile's dependencies to do a correct re-build after a change.

To this end, I'd like to propose a new option (-n?) that indicates that the directory should not be removed at the end of the build and instead the target should just be [re-]made.

Thoughts, especially on the option letter? I don't like -n that much. -k is already taken for `make -k'.

Thoughts?

--

While at it, given the SH:

make | tee logfile

does anyone know of a way to determine the exit status of the `make' instead of the `tee'?

Andrew

PS: CFLAGS='-O -g0' gdb_mbuild.sh can help with disk space size. However, I don't excactly know what the difference would be.