qthread support in gdb

Hi,

  I am looking for any info on qthread support in GDB. I would really
appreciate any help in this
direction. I want to use GDB to debug SystemC threads that
are implemented using qthread package. Is there any extension to GDB that
supports this? Does any body know how to extend GDB to do this.

Thank you

Sunil