Using MultiArch GDB for multiple processor support

How do I build a version of GDB that incorporates multiple target
architectures from the same OS, for instance vxWorks for the PPC and ARM
processors. It certainly seems like this will work but configure definately
doesn't like multiple target configurations (or I'm doing it wrong).