Re: ARM stack alignment on hand called functions

So perhaps this is a FIXME for us for later.  The thing is, there isn't any
QNX specific code down this path so I suspect this alignment issue is a
generic gdb problem.  Once we finish up with this release, the plan is to
port our QNX modifications to the gdb head branch for eventual inclusion in
the generic release.
Can I suggest downloading a current GDB snap and find out if the problem is still present (and if it isn't, follow through with a patch)? Otherwize this will slip through the cracks, only to re-bite you (and others) later :-(

Andrew