Re: why is gdb 5.2 so slow

> Can you file a bug?  http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/bugs/  Yes, that
> would quickly become frustrating.

	Done ... example attached

> A workaround is to add `set height 0' to your .gdbinit file.

	Will try that, thanx.  Indeed the number of prompts is related to
	the window size.

> I think you won the lottery in finding GDB's current known worst case :-)

	If I look at your explanation i think indeed I have the EXTREME situation
	here. I can easily have about 10 threads and about 60 dynamically loaded
	libraries and as said my PC is NOT the most powerfull ;-(

	Thanx again for the reply