Re: Problems with gdb on Sun Blade 1000

I have been completely unsuccessful in getting gdb to work on the
2 Blade 1000's and 2 Blade 2000's we have.  It does work on
another Blade 1000 in a different cluster, but when I copy over
the entire gnu toolset (/usr/local/gnu) from that cluster to
ours, it still doesn't work.  Obviously there is some
configuration or environment difference, but I haven't been able
to find it.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

-Jay