Re: RFC: Two small remote protocol extensions

- we modify GDB so that, when asked to step a thread other than current (i.e., selected) GDB first forces the target to switch to that thread, and then steps it.  This means doing a software single step even though the hardware might think it has hardware single step.
To, er, make things up as I go along;

Should the target code iterate through the thread db to find out what it is ment to do with each thread?

Down the road, I don't see any other (easy) way of getting something like a ``thread suspend'' working. A schedule lock is really suspend all but selected.

Andrew