valgrind your gdb's today!

valgrind 1.0.3 was just released with delicious ptrace syscall support:

	http://developer.kde.org/~sewardj/

I've played with gdb under this new valgrind for a bit and haven't
found any juicy problems yet, but I wanted to let folks know that
valgrind is capable of tracing gdb if you want to try your hand at
it.

Jason