Re: Pinging Michael C

I don't think we want to add tests to make gdb dump core to the testsuite right away. It should go in as soon as someone fixes the problem to prevent a regression. Alternatively we can add it in and explicitly skip the test with a explicit call to the kfail proc...

Fortunately, David has since fixed the bug.  I think this patch is
ready to go in, once we agree on ChangeLog formatting.

>  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2002-08/msg00469.html

I was talking to Andrew about collecting these regression tests into a single file (someone would eventually move them into one of the other files if the test can be associated with some feature).

Andrew, what was the name of the file? I forgot...

I have an even better idea (I think :).  I'll post an RFC for it in a
second.
Fernando and I were discussing the idea of:

gdb.base/gdb-bugs.exp (gdb.base/base-bugs.exp?)
gdb.mi/mi-bugs.exp

(just waiting :-)

Andrew