Re: Pinging Michael C

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
	* gdb.c++/m-static.cc: Add test 4.
	* gdb.c++/m-static.h: New file.
	* gdb.c++/m-static1.cc: New file.

(Fernando, this is exactly what the GNU coding standards say a
ChangeLog entry should look like - just what changed, not why it was
changed, which belongs only in the code.  What else are you looking
for?)

Just what the new file is for/what it does.

Like:

* gcore.c: New file. Implement new command 'generate-core-file'.

But now I see that this is not being enforced lately. I liked that feature. :-(

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: fnasser@redhat.com