Apple's Objective-C language patch

I've distilled and modified Apple's gdb patches for adding Objective-C language support. I've had several people test it and I suppose I might be ready to submit it soon, but first I wanted to ask a few questions.

In case your wondering, you can see the current version of the patch (against the Sep 1 CVS) at

ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/contrib/gdb-objc-patch.tar.gz

I didn't really know how to include new files and directories in the patch so now it's a patch plus a bunch of files.

1. Should I submit the whole patch at once or try to break it down into manageable pieces? Currently it's about 2000 lines of changes plus new files - including documentation and testsuite changes.

2. Is there more testing I should do or anything else I should consider before submitting it?

--
Adam Fedor, Digital Optics Corp. | I'm glad I hate spinach, because
http://www.doc.com | if I didn't, I'd eat it, and you