Re: [RFC] gdb/674: GDB/MI No way to know the current selected thread

Keith,

I don't remember why this was added to infrun.c. It seems redundant there. Rab, the debugger guy on the Project Builder team, has been here longer than I and may remember, but he is on vacation this week. I will ask him when he gets back.

It is obviously needed in the other place it occurs: do_captured_thread_select, since the user could switch the thread in the console, and it would be good if the UI tracked that...

Jim