Re: Dwarf Error: Could not find abbrev number 116.

Hi Jim
  Thanks for responding. When I run
powerpc-linux-readelf -w I get the following error:
Could not locate entry for abbrev number 105.

But today I found out that I can add the object files
separately in the gdb. If a.o and b.o are object files
and x.o is the loadable module then I am able to do:
add-symbol-file a.o <text-addr>
add-symbol-file b.o <text-addr + offset>
where offset : starting addr of the first function in
b.o file.