Thread signal information

Hi,

I'm constructing an ELF core dump (conversion from a different formatted
dump). I'm trying to add thread information by using a prstatus struct for
each thread. I was wondering what should I put for the signal information
for each thread. Do I even need this info for threads other than the
faulting thread?

Thanks,
Lucy