BUSINESS OFFER

Dear Sir,

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything will
be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to
the urgency of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I am Mr. SHIKA
UMUNDI an auditor with Ned Bank, Johannesbourg, South Africa .

THE PROPOSITION:
A Foreigner a french, Late Engr.Jean claude Pierre (Snr) a merchant
with The Federal Government of South Africa, Formerly working in
Witwatersrand Johannesburg Gold Mine, Johannesburg South Africa until
his death months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310 - 304)Flight KQ431, He
banked with us at Ned Bank
Johannesburg and had a closing balance as at the end of September,
2000 worth $33,800.000.00 (Thirty Three Million eight hundred United
State Dollars),
(this is aside the accrued interest so far from that date) the bank
now expects his next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being
made by the Bank to get in touch with any of the Claude's Family or
Relatives but to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate
any of Late Engr. Jean Claude Pierre(Snr.)'s next of kin (He had no
wife or children that is known to us). The Management under the
influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, that
arrangement has been made for the fund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and
subsequentlly be
donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunition to further enhance
the course of War in Africa and the World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of
kin to the late Engr. Jean Claude Pierre (Snr.) so that the fund will
be released and paid into your Account as the beneficiary
next of kin.

All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully
worked out. We have secured from the probate registry, an order of
Mandamus to locate
any of the deceased's beneficiary(ies), and more so we are assuring
you that this business is 100% Risk Free. Your share will be 30% of
the total sum while the rest will be for myself and my colleagues for
investment purposes, According to agreement between
both parties.

However,It might interest you to know that you can claim the fund in
our bank's main branch here in Johannesburg South Africa or in our
corresponding bank in London.

Should you be interested in claiming the money from our correspondent
bank in London, we have a colleague in that bank who will offer you
assistance in London and who will be willing to talk with you on phone
as soon as possible.

We shall arrange to change the name of beneficiary in your favour with
our bank and also the Probate Registry of the Government of South
Africa.

Kindly indicate your interest to enable us make arrangements to get
the neccessary supporting and back up documents that will make you
eligible to claim the fund as his next of Kin.

Please note that for the purposes of confidentiality, all further
correspondeces would be through my alternative email
address:shikaundi1@thegolf.co.za.

Accept my warm regards as I await your
response.

Sincerely,

SHIKA UMUNDI.

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at Email.com
http://www.email.com/?sr=signup