Re: Remote debugging of multithreaded programs using gdbserver

Hi Daniel,

 As you stated I was able to reproduce it with the pthreads.c program and with backing
off of breakpoints the bogus SIGTRAP doesnt come. If you dont mind could you please
tell me what 'SMP' stands for in your mail.

Thanks,
Subha