Switch ARM, SPARC and i386 to generic dummy frames (PC_IN_CALL_DUMMY)?

Hello,

If I remember one of those unwritten ``grand plans'' correctly, the
intent is to have all targets switched to ``generic dummy frames''.  True?

Among other things, generic dummy frames do not save/restore registers
on the target stack (instead they are cached locally) and this should
improve the overall performance of an inferior function call.

Anyway, the thing that prompts this is PC_IN_CALL_DUMMY(PC, SP, FP).
There are several implementations.  Only two:

- generic: looks for the FP in the list of dummy frames
- stack: looks for PC in [FP..SP)

require the SP/FP parameters.  I've a patch to fix the first one (search
for the PC).  If the ARM, SPARC and i386 can switch to generic dummy
frames then those parameters can be eliminated and all calls simplified.

Any chance of having these converted?

Andrew