RE: gdbserver, remote serial protocol and endian issues

Hi Andrew

>Proceduraly or technically?

Proceduraly. The post was intended to canvas opinion as to whether the
proposed enhancement has sufficient support to warrant further
investigation.

If it does, then some discussion on the technical merits of the changes
follows.

If there's no real support for it then I'll resort to handling the problems
that I'm experiencing in another way. It'd be nice to do it 'cleanly'
though.

Best,

Paul