Re: Thread Support for remote debugging

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 12:40:34PM -0800, Michael Snyder wrote:
> "Sarnath K - CTD, Chennai." wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >  I have been browsing the mail archives for
> > knowing the current state of thread support
> > while doing remote debugging using GDB.
> >  Although a lot of discussions have happened,
> > I am not able to find the current state of work
> > in that area.
>
> By "knowing the current state of thread support",
> do you mean finding out whether the remote target
> supports thread debugging?

No, he means "knowing whether GDB and GDB Server support doing remote
debugging at all", as far as I can tell.

We've covered this ground a couple times lately :)  Someone promised to
contribute thread support and dropped off the face of the earth.  It's
on my TODO list, but I don't anticipate getting to it any time soon.
Etc.