Re: Thread Support for remote debugging

> I put together spec and reference implementation, see section
> on Remote GDB Protocol at http://world.std.com/~qqi, it is
> 4.18 based though.
>
> I would like also to draw maintainer's attention to this
> work - it fixes quite a few problems existing in the mainline.
>
> If there is a public interest I can integrate it with
> recent stuff.

It fell of the end of my queue :-(  You'll notice I've started trying to
restructure the remote doco, restructuring/working on the protocol spec
comes under.  From memory you've also got an assignment in place.

BTW, at the risk of sounding pedantic.  Can you please change your page
to clarify that gdb.texinfo and remote.c together define the remote
protocol.  You've posted a really good draft formal specification.

Andrew