Re: Obsolete m32r?

It would help if the gdbint.info was updated first, to label the macros
obsolete or deprecated, and describe multi-arch more completely.

I started working on a port of gdb 5.0 to the ut69r in September 2001,
and I read gdbint.info pretty thoroughly; there was only one mention of
multi-arch, and it was pretty obscure. So I implemented the macros, and
now I discover I have to change them.

-- Stephe