With Brad Pitt, become a member of a small privilegied class 20/12/01 20:37:38

BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PRIVILEGIED CLASS OF ART OWNERS
BY SPENDING 49.99$ INSTEAD OF 25.000$

A UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL TRUE WORK OF ART WHICH IS ALSO USEFUL

THE WORK OF ART SCREEN SAVER. The screen saver witch is a unique
and original true work of art, exactly like a lithograph.

PORTRAITS OF THE STARS THAT YOU LOVE

It is a portrait of a star that we love all of us, like BRAD PITT,
MICHAEL JACKSON, LEONARDO DI CAPRIO, SHARON STONE, MICK JAGGER and
many others.

BY A GREAT PAINTER OF PARIS

A great French painter made specially these portraits. You probably
already have heard his name : J.A Stael.

A NUMBERED PRINT IN A LIMITED EDITION

Each Work of Art Screen Saver is a numbered print in a limited
edition, made just for one person.

IT WILL BE SPECIALLY MADE FOR YOU

The artist makes an INSCRIPTION WITH YOUR NAME AND HIS SIGNATURE.
This HANDWRITTEN TEXT is displayed in your screen saver which
includes also a personal DIGITAL CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND
PROPERTY.

BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PRIVILEGIED CLASS OF ART OWNERS

Our screen savers will turn your computer into a valuable and
beautiful work of art that your friends will admire at your home
and that will be the envy of your colleagues at work.

A PRICELESS WORK OF ART AT THE LOWER COST

We have calculated this price and the quantity of each serial to
match the price of a painting made by J.A. Stael and sold as a
unique real print. So, THE PRICE IS NOT 25.000$ BUT ONLY 49.99$.

For more information click here or copy this link to your browser:
http://kaf.dnet.frf8key=254358456index=15fg14t54r@3631821942

Paris Art Tech
Boulevard Saint Germain
75006 Paris
France

Your privacy is extremely important to us. You requested to
receive emails, by registering or by subscribing through one
of our marketing partners.

If this letter has reached you in error, we apologize for
this mistake. Please, click here to be removed from our lists:
mailto:remove.unm@laposte.net?subject=Remove