Re: gdb/mi and signals vs gdb/cli

hi all ,

> How recent a GDB?  It sounds like it lost the signal -> bug.
>
> Andrew

The version of the gdb that i am using is :
GNU gdb 20010628 (MI_OUT)
This GDB was configured as "--host=sparc-sun-solaris2.8
--target=sh-superh-elf".

I am going to download a newer version to see if it 's due to that version of
gdb.

Otherwise.., any other suggestions ?

cheers Mickael.

> > hi all !
> > i have a question concerning gdb/mi interface and signals handling.
> > The SIGTERM signal send by my remote target does not appear when
> > i use gdb with its mi interface.
> >
> > The program runs to completion and the *stopped is displayed.
> >
> > -exec-continue
> > ^running
> > (gdb)
> > *stopped
> > (gdb)
> >
> > whereas if i used Gdb with the cli interface  i get
> > (top-gdb) c
> > Continuing.
> > Program received signal SIGTERM, Terminated.
> > 0xac009bae in ?? ()
> >
> > Does someone knows what is happening to my SIGTERM signal ??
>

> How recent a GDB?  It sounds like it lost the signal -> bug.
>
> Andrew

| Mickael Gicquaire  | email mickael.gicquaire@.st.com  |                 |
| STMicroelectronics |                                  |  / ___/__   __/ |
| 1000 Aztec West    |                                  |  \__ \  /  /    |
| Almondsbury        |   Phone 01454-462342             | /____/ /__/     |
| BRISTOL            |                                  |                 |