Handling of thread exit

Looking thru the TODO in gdb 5.0, i see a problem titled 'lin-thread
cannot handle thread exit' which details the problems gdb has with
handling exiting threads (see
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/gdb/2000-q1/msg00525.html). This looks
like it happens due to a few missing bits in glibc 2.1.3

I'm currently using glibc 2.1.3 and running up against this problem
(which is really making my life difficult). Can anyone tell me if this
is still a problem with newer releases of glibc?

Cheers,
Dunk

--
Duncan Palmer