Re: Using gdb with emacs

Andrew Cagney wrote:

> (...)
> it was also noted that a (gdb) path edit command, that would chop bits
> of a path off, would be needed. (say things get moved).

There was a path submission regarding a "pathmap" command that would
solve the
problem of files compiled on a different location than the one they're
installed.

Was that patch accepted and incorporated?
I am away from my machine and can't check it myself at the moment)

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300