Re: Can anyone import trivial changes to libiberty?

> > I just sent a parallel build fix to gcc-patches for libiberty/Makefile.in
> > and it was approved.  Does that mean I can commit it to the main sources
> > repository too, or should I leave it to whoever handles merges?
>
> I _think_ the merge process was recently automated.  DJ?  (If it has
> then src/MAINTAINERS could do with an update).

It's semi-automated.  If you want to commit to multiple places once
it's approved for gcc, go ahead.  Otherwise, I've got a cron job that
does everything but the final checkin for merging (and it writes me a
script for the final checkin too).  In fact, I just ran that, so it's
merged.

I'll add yet another note to src/MAINTAINERS about the auto-merge
process.