Re: Can anyone import trivial changes to libiberty?

Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

> I just sent a parallel build fix to gcc-patches for libiberty/Makefile.in
> and it was approved.  Does that mean I can commit it to the main sources
> repository too, or should I leave it to whoever handles merges?

You are *supposed* to commit to both at once.
In practice, sometimes people forget.
Merges don't occur all that often. They usually occur when someone
notices something they needed in one but not the other, and that
they've gotten out of sync.
At least, this is my experience.
--Dan

--
"When I go, I'm flying Air Bizarre.  It's a good airline.  You
buy a one way round trip ticket.  You leave any Monday, and they