Re: 5.1 Release criteria (with patch)

Andrew Cagney wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've applied a knife to the 5.1 release criteria - there is one thing
> left to do.
>
> Among the things I've allowed to fall off (or not climb on) the back of
> the cart:
>
>         o       targets CRIS, s390, mips-linux
>
>                 Here, I think all the generic problems
>                 have been addressed so the remaining
>                 patches should just drop in.
>
>                 If they squeeze into 5.1 then cool if not
>                 then oops

Thanks for the heads up, and my apologies for not having committed the
approved patches yet.  I'm going for the 'cool' route for the CRIS
target so I will set aside a couple of days this week to finish off the
remaining things.  Again, thanks.

--
Orjan Friberg              E-mail: orjan.friberg@axis.com
Axis Communications AB     Phone:  +46 46 272 17 68