Re: GDB compile problem.

Well that depends - which system are you talking about? The RH6.2 is
updated to glibc-2.1.3 et al, however the RH7 one is not yet patched, as I
only just installed it in order to test this on, and the updates had not
yet finished downloading.  I have now had the chance to try it on another
system (poor computer - it seems to be my beast of burden), an older
RedHat 6.1 box, that is totaly unpatched, as it has always worked
perfectly from the day I installed it, and now is running half the
services for my web hosting stuff, however it is slower than molasses :(.
Michael has been helping me figure out this little problem, but I thank
you for you assistance also.

Alex