Re: [Fwd: a small bug in the arm simulator]

Hello again!
(I wish...)
-------

I think it would be nice to have swiīs working properly. I donīt know
if this really belongs to a source level simulator or not.

Maybe it is not that much work to implement it. The different modes work
quite fine (more or less). I mentioned before that I can simulate swis and
interrupts manually. The simulator does provide the functionality already.
The steps I did to simulate a swi just have to be automated.

For hw interrupts could be applied the same. I can imagine an interrupt
button, which automatically executes the code from 0x18, set lr_irq and spsr.
That would be nice.

jc

Am Fre, 23 Feb 2001 schrieben Sie:

--